Rava-Russkaya heat station
Thanks to this project, four coal heat stations have shifted to a local fuel type - wood chips in Rava-Ruska. The institutions provided with the energy generated by boiler houses equipped with KRIGER boilers - KVM (a) -0.82 and KALVIS-400 are as follows:
• Professional Lyceum at 1-ho Lystopada str, 6a;
• Training and Educational Complex "Rava-Russka School-Gymnasium" at 1 Sirka str. ;
• Secondary school № 2 at 7 Sonyachna str;
Heat station with boilers KALVIS - 100 M -2 pc.
• Preschool №1 at. 2 Drahomanova str;
Heat station with boilers KALVIS - 100 and KALVIS - 140M
• Secondary school № 1 at 20a Hrushevskogo Str.
Heat station with boilers KALVIS - 250 and KALVIS - 250M
• Potelytska Secondary school , Lviv region, Zhovkva district, v. Potelych, 120 Tsentralna str,
Heat stations are equipped with HKPI. There is a heat metering, as well as chemical water demineralization pumping. The temperature of boilers reaches 95-70 ºС. The reconstruction of coal boiler houses also enables to eliminate the negative impact on the environment of the surrounding areas caused by coal combustion.
- Installed capacity is 2,16 MW
- m. Rava-Ruska, Lviv region